GIS Strategic Services
GIS / Strategic Services performs responsible mapping, recording, and technical computer work to record, produce and update deed information, tax maps and all GIS layers for Lee County, the City of Sanford and Town of Broadway.
Located at 115 Chatham St, Sanford, NC 27330
Don Kovasckitz, GISP, Director firstname.lastname@example.org 919.718.4663 x 5445
Renee Scott, Land Records Tech email@example.com 919.718.4663 x 5447
Gene Hathaway, GIS Specialist firstname.lastname@example.org 919.718.4663 x 5446
Jeannatte Rosser, GIS Specialist email@example.com 919.718.4663 x 5449
Angela Wood, GIS Specialist firstname.lastname@example.org 919.718.4663 x 5443
- Interactive MAPPING SITE Access GIS through an interactive portal. View pictometry, query parcels, owners, water and sewer lines, elevation, flood plain, zoning, traffic counts, school boundaries, commissioner districts, council wards, annexation history, brownfield sites, voluntary agriculture districts, sidewalks, corporate limits, historic districts, census data, soils, mineral rights, oil & gas leases, 100 + layers.
- Download GIS Layers All data available for download is in ESRI Shapefile or link to Geoprocessing REST (Representational State Transfer) services available through posted link under each category. Metadata included.
- Map Gallery Most frequently requested maps available in PDF. Includes Endor Greenway Trail, Lee Co commissioner districts, Sanford council wards, voter precincts, fire and zip codes.
- Sales Data Sales in Microsoft EXCEL format January 2001 through September 2023. ESRI shape files for sales from January 2007 through September 2023. Plus web mapping application for QUALIFIED SALES.
- WEB MAPS Special web mapping applications for Elections, OT Sloan Park Concept Plan, Qualified Sales, Council Ward Address and Police Beats locators, and Emergency Management.