Social Worker Case Management
Para traducir la pagina completa, seleccione "Translate" ala mano derecha, en la parte de arriba de la pagina
Care Management for At Risk Children (CMARC)
- Birth to five years of age
- Coordination of Health care, Social Services, WIC and Medical
- Monitoring developmental issues
- Home visits
Case Management For High Risk Pregnant Women (CMHRP)
- Delivery of pregnancy care management services that improve birth outcomes in the NC Medicaid population and thereby reduce costs.
- Identify pregnant and postpartum women who are in the priority risk criteria and most likely to benefit from pregnancy care management interventions.
- Referrals occur through multiple mechanisms during pregnancy such as Medical Home practices, Hospital utilization (emergency department, labor & delivery triage and hospital admission), non-PMH prenatal care providers, other community agencies and self-referral.