Quick Tasks and Search

Use this tool to quickly find a resource or service

No keywords found. Use a different keyword or click one of the other search tabs...

-- All of ribmountainwi Feed --


Buildings And Grounds Division

How Many County Buildings Or Facilities Do You Maintain?
Lee County’s Buildings and Grounds Division is responsible for the maintenance of over 40 county buildings, parks and other recreational facilities. Waste Services and litter control is provided by the Solid Waste Division.
How Often Are The County's Many Buildings, Parks And Other Facilities Cleaned?
All County facilities are cleaned daily. This includes the public restrooms at our many parks and other recreational facilities.

Solid Waste Division

Can I Use The County's Convenience Centers?
Lee County’s Convenience Centers are open to all residents of the County’s unincorporated areas. Residents of the City of Sanford and the Town of Broadway are not eligible to use the centers.
Why Can't Residents Of The City Of Sanford Or Town Of Broadway Use The County's Convenience Centers?
Lee County’s Convenience Centers are funded by a user’s fee paid by the county’s rural residents. City of Sanford and Town of Broadway residents do not pay this annual fee.
What Exactly Can I Recycle At The Convenience Centers?
Click here to view recycling instructions.
Where Are The Convenience Centers Located And When Are They Open?
Click here to view convenience center locations and hours of operation.
Besides Recyclables, What Else Do The Convenience Centers Accept?
The convenience centers accept your bagged household garbage as well as large trash items including furniture.
Can I Take Old Building Materials To The Convenience Centers?
No. Building materials must be taken to a facility accepted to receive construction & demolition wastes. For more information call (919) 718-4622 ext. 5381.
Can I Take Yard Waste To The Convenience Centers?
No. Yard waste must be taken to the Resource Management Facility where it is ground into mulch.
Where Is The County Resource Management Facility Located And When Is It Open?
Click here to view the location of the Resource Management Facility and its hours of operation.
How Can I Get Rid Of Old Paint?
How Can I Get Rid Of Other Household Hazardous Wastes?
Click here for information on Lee County’s Household Hazardous Waste Program.
Who Can I Contact To Have My Garbage Collected At My Home?
There are a number of private waste collection companies who will collect your garbage. Click here for a list of private waste companies licensed to do business in Lee County.
How Can I Reduce The Amount Of Junk Mail I Get At My Home?
Click here to find out how you can reduce the amount of junk mail you receive.