Educational Programs & Classes
If you are interested in a fee-based service or program and unable to pay, ask for the Senior Center Program Director or call 919-776-0501.
- Life long learning is essential for maintaining a zestful life. The Enrichment Center offers many challenging opportunities. Classes vary from topics concerning financial planning and insurance to driver’s refresher, art classes, current events, and dancing. Participants keep Center staff inspired with their innovative ideas for continuing education.
- Enrichment Center staff are available to make presentations on topics related to aging for area groups, agencies and employers. Marketing assistance is available to small businesses that wish to attract mature consumers. Industrial, business, faith community and agency/organization partnerships are welcome.
- Click here for a listing of educational opportunities, fitness opportunities and services offered at the Enrichment Center.
- Give yourself a break! We are offering a FREE Powerful Tools for Caregivers class! Click here for more details!
UPCOMING PROGRAMS AT THE ENRICHMENT CENTER...
- The Enrichment Center proudly sponsors two Red Hat Society groups! One meets in the daytime, the other in the evening! Click the links for more details!
- Do you like to play cards? Join this group and play whatever game you like! Click this flyer for more details!
- You can help cancer patients in the Lee County area. Join the Nifty Noggins group and make head coverings for cancer patients. These coverings are provided free of charge! Click this flyer for more details!
- Have you ever been interested in getting involved in acting? We have a brand new program just for you, the EC Drama Club! Click here for more details!