Community Health Education and Promotion
Para traducir la pagina completa, seleccione "Translate" ala mano derecha, en la parte de arriba de la pagina
The mission of Lee County’s Community Health Education and Promotion (CHEP) program is to enable lifelong learning for healthy lifestyles by empowering all Lee County citizens with education, environmental supports, and programming. The purpose of Lee County’s Health Education and Promotion program is to improve health and wellbeing across the county, with efforts focused heavily on healthy eating, active lifestyles, sexual health, behavioral health, healthy aging, chronic disease, substance use and tobacco prevention.
Health Education availability includes:
Office Hours 8am-5pm
Extended hours for evening and weekend are available for program implementation upon request.
- Healthy Eating
- Physical Activity
- Chronic Disease Prevention
- Health Department Services
- Child and Adolescent Health
- Healthy Aging and Elder Health
- Breastfeeding Support and Infant Feeding
- Infant Safe Sleep Practices
- Sexual Health and Teen Pregnancy Prevention
- Tobacco and Substance Use Prevention
- Arising Public Health Concerns
- Health Research, Data Collection, Analysis, and Interpretation
- Policy, Systems, and Environmental Change
- Grant Writing
- Program Development, Implementation, and Evaluation
Click here to take the Customer Satisfaction Survey.
Questions? Contact Health Education Health@leecountync.gov.