Quick Tasks and Search

Use this tool to quickly find a resource or service

No keywords found. Use a different keyword or click one of the other search tabs...

-- All of ribmountainwi Feed --

Road Signs

The Lee County Department of General Services currently maintains approximately 800 road name signs throughout the county.

To report a missing road name sign in an unincorporated area of Lee County call 919-718-4622. Please contact NCDOT at 919-775-3122 for all other missing signs including stop signs or speed limit signs. Residents of the City of Sanford or the Town of Broadway should call their local municipality .

Requests for a new road name sign or to rename an existing roadway can be made to the Lee County Department of Strategic Services at 919-775-8145.

The one-time charge for the installation of a new county road sign is $90.00 for a single blade sign and $130.00 for double blade signs.