View / Listen to Lee County Government Meetings
- Meetings held remotely will be broadcast live through YouTube. The meeting link is available at all times via https://leecountync.gov/commissioners
- At this time, there will be no live participation by the general public during meetings. All public comment must be submitted through the methods listed below.
Submit Comment for Public Meeting
- All public comment procedure must be followed when submitting public comment, those procedures listed HERE
- Comments must be submitted no later than 12:00 pm on the day before each meeting in one of the following ways:
- Email your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org (limit to 350 words, include topic in subject line)
- Submit comments via online form (limit to 350 words)
- Call (919) 718-4679 to leave voicemail (limit to three minutes)
Citizens are still encouraged to contact their elected and appointed representatives directly via email as needed.
Remote Participation Guidelines
- Those who wish to comment during public forum or a public hearing must give their name and address. The purpose of this is to make sure we spell your name correctly in the minutes and gives us a way to follow up with you if necessary.
- Present relevant comments. The topic or issue should be within the purview of the Council or town government to address.
- Avoid repetition.
- Individual’s comments are limited to three minutes or 350 words if submitted in writing.
- The public comment time for any item, including public forum, may not exceed 36 minutes or 12 individual speakers whichever comes first.
- Speak professionally and respectfully. Any speech or actions that are perceived as disrespectful, unprofessional, hateful, or potentially inciting or dangerous will be stopped.
- Click to view the full Remote Participation Policy (Coming Soon)