LEE COUNTY RESOURCE MANAGEMENT FACILITY
331 Landfill Road
Lemon Springs, NC
Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Saturday 8:00 AM – 12:00 NOON
Closed Holidays Observed by Lee County
Click Here for materials accepted
YARD WASTE AREA:
Yard Wastes are ground and chipped into mulch for agricultural uses and therefore, must not be mixed with other wastes.
Tipping Fee: $40.00 per ton (loads are pro rated)
- Payment is required at time of disposal.
- Local (personal & business) checks are accepted.
- Acceptance of out of town checks are subject to bank verification and at the discretion of the Department of General Services.
- Charge accounts can be opened by prior arrangements. To open a charge account contact (919) 718-4622 ext.5377.
WASTES NOT ACCEPTED
Lee County does not accept the following items at this facility:
- Construction & Demolition Wastes
- Hazardous wastes
- Dead Animals
- Wastes generated outside of Lee County
Tires on rims (no more than 5) are accepted for $75.00 per ton.
LEE COUNTY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO INSPECT AND/OR REFUSE TO ACCEPT ANY AND ALL LOADS THAT DO NOT CONFORM TO ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL RULES AND REGULATIONS