HOW TO APPLY
- Applications may be picked up and turned in to the Lee County Human Resources Department at 408 Summit Drive, Sanford, NC.
- Applications can be downloaded in PDF format from this web site and turned in to the Lee County Human Resources Department at 408 Summit Drive, Sanford, NC
- For Social Services or Health Department jobs, CLICK HERE
- Completed applications can mailed to Lee County Human Resources, PO Box 1968, Sanford, NC 27331. Please note that applications for positions with Department of Social Services, Lee County Health Department, Lee County Register of Deeds and the Lee County Sheriff’s Department will be accepted at either the Lee County Human Resources Office or at their respective department locations. Applications must be received by 5pm on the listed closing date. Positions listed as “open until filled” may be closed at any time without notice to the public.
- COUNTY OF LEE (NON DSS NON HEALTH APPLICATION): CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE
Resumes may be attached to applications, however, resumes will not be accepted in lieu of completed applications.
Minimum requirements may be met through an equivalent combination of experience and training which provides the necessary knowledge, abilities and skills needed to perform the job.
Position duties listed are not all inclusive of the job tasks required. All employees perform other related work as required.
Please refer to Position Title when filling out or inquiring about an application.
All salaries listed are yearly unless otherwise noted.
Download and Print County of Lee Application (PDF)
Fillable Application (Fill and Print) (PDF)